Monday, October 21, 2019

Teaching Methodology at the top ranking schools in East Delhi


Teaching methodology decides the fate of the students. As a teacher I have always paid importance at the method of teaching and how it is taught rather than what is taught. By being a part of SKS World School one of the top ranking schools in EastDelhi I realized that most probably there lies no pleasure in any work other than in the process of imparting education. I am a teacher at SKS World School and all what I have learnt in these years lies in two words hard work and preservance.




·    Stick to print

Even though we are one of the top ranking school in East Delhi equipped with all latest technologies and modern equipments but still we focus on classical yet best method to impart quality education. 

Active recall

Active recall is the one of the oldest methods to keep a topic in mind for long duration which even I have encountered in my schooling days. Well for me, childhood memories are back again. 

Activity based learning

STEM based education was quite new for me when I joined SKS one of the top ranking Schools in South Delhi . I was amazed with the knowledge and curiosity of the students while using robotic aids. 

As a teacher I feel very fortunate to have got such an amazing platform for the process of imparting education. Through SKS I have been able to fulfill my dream of being a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SKSWS’ 2024 Guide for Summer from Best School in Noida

  Tips for a Fantastic Summer Break from Best School in Noida Hey there, students! Are you ready to rock this summer and have a blast while ...