Monday, November 4, 2019

Teaching experience and how we teach at top Ranking school in noida expressway

After serving for long years at SKS one of the top cbse affiliated school in Noida Expressway I realized that most probably there lies no pleasure in any work other than in the process of imparting education. What I learnt at SKS one of the top kindergarten school in Sector 137 Noida Expressway lies in two words hard work and dedication. On the very first day of my joining I was amazed with the dedication of teachers towards the process of imparting education.

Well my personal experiences says that talk of SKS and you get a bag full of praising words, but here I am not going to talk much about my teaching experiences or the qualities of SKS. The reason behind writing this blog is to talk about the learning techniques for students at SKS World School one of the Best cbse affiliated school in Sector 137.
  • Use of printing materials rather than technology integrated education
Even though we are one of the top school in list of schools in Noida Expressway equipped with all latest technologies and modern equipments but still we focus on classical yet best method to impart quality education. Much of the education is imparted through printed materials rather than allowing tablets, laptop in school. Printed materials leave long lasting remark on the mind of students. 
  •  Active recall

Active recall is the one of the oldest methods to keep a topic in mind for long duration which even I have encountered in my schooling days. Well for me, childhood memories are back again. After joining SKS one of the Most famous List of schools in sector 137 noida I followed the method already in use by the esteemed teachers.
  • Activity based learning

STEM based education was quite new for me when I joined SKS one of the top cbse affiliated school in Noida Expressway I was amazed with the knowledge and curiosity of the students while using robotic aids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

List of Top Ranking School in East Delhi 2024

  Exploring Excellence: Top Ranking School in East Delhi 2024 East Delhi boasts a vibrant educational landscape with schools that prioritize...