Friday, January 17, 2020

Teaching methodology at best kindergarten school in East Delhi

At SKS World School one of the Top Ranking school in Noida expressway Sectpor 137 . I realized that most probably there lies no pleasure in any work other than in the process of imparting education. I am a teacher at SKS World School and all what I have learnt in these years lies in two words hard work and preservance.
Well my personal experiences says that talk of SKS and you get a bag full of praising words, but here I am not going to talk much about my teaching experiences or the qualities of SKS. The reason behind writing this blog is to talk about the learning techniques for students at SKS World School one of the most popular school in List of schools in South Delhi.
  • Stick to print
Even though we are one of the best kindergarten school in East Delhi equipped with all latest technologies and modern equipments but still we focus on classical yet best method to impart quality education. Much of the education is imparted through printed materials rather than allowing tablets, laptop in school. Printed materials leave long lasting remark on the mind of students.

  • Active recall
Active recall is the one of the oldest methods to keep a topic in mind for long duration which even I have encountered in my schooling days. Well for me, childhood memories are back again. After joining SKS one of the top schools in List of schools in South Delhi I followed the method already in use by the esteemed teachers. Class tests are regularly organized in order to keep students in touch with the topics taught. Thus active recall is one of the methods used at SKS World School to make students learn faster and to prepare them well to ace their examinations.
  • Activity based learning
Learning by doing is the best method I have ever encountered to teach students. Students learn better when they do it practically. STEM based education was quite new for me when I joined SKS one of the Top kindergarten school in South Delhi. I was amazed with the knowledge and curiosity of the students while using robotic aids. I think there can be no other best method to engage students rather than making them to complete the project themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SKSWS’ 2024 Guide for Summer from Best School in Noida

  Tips for a Fantastic Summer Break from Best School in Noida Hey there, students! Are you ready to rock this summer and have a blast while ...