Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Methodology Of Teaching @ Top Kindergarten Schools In East Delhi

 Methodology of teaching determines the student’s destiny. As a instructor, I also attached importance to the teaching process and how it is taught, rather than what is taught. By being one of the top kindergarten schools in East Delhi as part of SKS World School, I realized that most definitely there is no joy in any job other than in the education cycle. I’m an SKS World School teacher and all I’ve learned in these years lies in two terms of hard work and patience.

Well my personal experiences say talking about SKS and you get a bag full of words of encouragement, but here I won’t speak much about my teaching experiences or the SKS qualities. The purpose behind writing this blog is to address the teaching approach at SKS World School, one of the top international schools in East Delhi.



  • Stick to print

While we are one of the top school in list of schools in East Delhi equipped with state-of – the-art technology and modern equipment, we still concentrate on the classic and best method of providing quality education. Most of the education is offered by written papers, rather than tablets, school laptops. Printed materials leave long-lasting remarks on student’s minds.

Active Reminder

  • Active Reminder is one of the oldest ways of keeping a subject in mind for a long period of time that even I found during my school days. Well for me memories of childhood are back again. I adopted the system already in use by the revered teachers after entering SKS one of the top kindergarten schools in East Delhi.. Class assessments are scheduled periodically to keep students in contact with the subjects they are being taught. Active recall is also one of the strategies used at SKS World School to help students learn faster and prepare them well for ace their exams.

I feel very lucky as a teacher to have such an excellent forum for the education process. I was able to fulfill my dream of becoming a teacher through SKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SKSWS’ 2024 Guide for Summer from Best School in Noida

  Tips for a Fantastic Summer Break from Best School in Noida Hey there, students! Are you ready to rock this summer and have a blast while ...