Sunday, January 10, 2021

Activity Based Learning In Schools | Best International School In East Delhi

 After serving for long years at SKS World School one of the Best International School In East Delhi  I realized that most probably there lies no pleasure in any work other than in the process of imparting education. What I learnt at SKS one of the best cbse affiliated school in east delhi  lies in two words hard work and dedication. On the very first day of my joining I was amazed with the dedication of teachers towards the process of imparting education.

 

Well my personal experiences says that talk of SKS World School and you get a bag full of praising words, but here I am not going to talk much about my teaching experiences or the qualities of SKS World School. The reason behind writing this blog is to talk about the learning techniques for students at SKS World School one of the best cbse affiliated school in east delhi .



Use of printing materials rather than technology integrated education

Even though we are one of the top cbse affiliated school in East Delhi equipped with all latest technologies and modern equipments but still we focus on classical yet best method to impart quality education. Much of the education is imparted through printed materials rather than allowing tablets, laptop in school. Printed materials leave long lasting remark on the mind of students. We at SKS World School one of the most popular school in list of schools in South Delhi provide the facility of library so that students could get the access of all the printed materials.

 

Activity based learning

Learning by doing is the best method I have ever encountered to teach students. Students learn better when they do it practically. STEM based education was quite new for me when I joined SKS one of the Best International School In East Delhi  I was amazed with the knowledge and curiosity of the students while using robotic aids. I think there can be no other best method to engage students rather than making them to complete the project themselves.

As a teacher I feel very fortunate to have got such an amazing platform for the process of imparting education. Through SKS I have been able to fulfill my dream of being a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parental Support Facilities # Best CBSE Affiliated School in Noida

  Parental Engagement @Best CBSE affiliated School in Noida At SKS WORLD School, we believe that parental involvement is integral to student...